Friday, April 30, 2010

Piggy

So in my April issue of Parenting Magazine (oh hush!) I came across something in the first few pages that I am absolutely thrilled about and most definitely want to get for Miss LJ someday:


This little piggy bank is from Money Savvy Generation and is available in a variety of colors. It visually demonstrates the important areas of "Save", "Spend", "Donate", and "Invest" in a fun way for the kiddos to understand (well, at least understand that there are four main ways to think of money). I absolutely love it and am almost as excited about this as I am for the new Virginia legislation that is going to require a personal finance class to be completed by all public school kids before they graduate high school.

I'm only a little sad that I didn't think of this piggy bank first as a product available through Bingham Bootcamp: Finance for Kids...

No comments: