Monday, December 10, 2007

Cookies

I love cookies. There are few kinds of cookies which I will not eat. Oatmeal raisin cookies are one of those cookies, as are just about any cookie that includes a nut. I am not a fan of nutty cookies. Cookies are awesome. Nuts are awesome. Nut cookies are disgusting.

This Christmas season I learned how to make my grandmother's molasses cookies. They are my favorite Christmas cookie. If you like gingersnaps, but are scared away by the crunch factor, look no further than a sweet, chewy molasses cookie.

Through this blog we have learned many things, but three of the important Rachael food-factoids have got to be:
1. love for nectarines,
2. love for peanut butter, and
3. love for molasses cookies.

Care to show a little love this holiday season?

No comments: