Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beagle

Confession: While I do not typically like dogs, my favorite breed of dog is the Beagle.Last night I dreamed about going to some sort of store (after time-traveling there, obviously) where they sold used books (mostly those little the novelty books of quotes and lists and things) trinkets, and small animals (like hamsters and...wait for it...) Well I happened upon the cutest thing ever...MINI-BEAGLES! They are absolutely adorable and I wanted one, even after I woke up and was in the shower this morning.

Do mini-beagles really exist? I looked up "beagles" on Wikipedia and totally saw a picture of a beagle-pug mix and it was pretty adorable...but not quite what I saw in my dream...



After some more internet research I am proud to announce (to mostly myself since no one else probably cares)...

THEY DO EXIST!

Hello, Pocket Beagle!



1 comment:

Carrie said...

watch out kitty!!!