Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Songs

This year, you get a glimpse at the songs that were stuck in my head over the past 366 days. These songs were fun, catchy, moving, energizing, thought provoking, or a combination of these attributes. Some are new releases, some are older...regardless they were all a part of my 2008.

Enjoy!

(In no particular order...)

Somebody Like You - Keith Urban
I'm Still a Guy - Brad Paisley
Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
Don't Think I Don't Think About It - Darius Rucker
All American Girl - Carrie Underwood
All I Wanna Do - Sugarland
Letter to Me - Brad Paisley
Redneck Yacht Club - Craig Morgan
Lucky - Jason Mraz
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Cowgirls Don't Cry - Brooks & Dunn (and Reba!)
Find Out Who Your Friends Are - Tracy Lawrence, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney
By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
Empty Me - Chris Sligh
Roll with Me - Montgomery Gentry
Start a Band - Brad Paisley & Keith Urban
Waitin' on a Woman - Brad Paisley

No comments: