Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shamwow

Many of you know of my love for the paper towel. It is my go-to cleaner of choice. Hubby has mentioned several times since we got married that he never knew a single person could use so many paper towels. Paper towels pretty much pay for our CostCo membership. Don't try and force store-brand or anything other than Bounty on me or you will have a fight.

Although not as huge as my love for paper towels, I do have a love for the infomercial. Billy Mays can and will sell just about anything, and I will watch the Shamwow commercial and be entertained everytime.

Paper Towels now have their own Shamwow-esque infocommerical on YouTube...my apologies for the language, but I laughed out loud at 3am while watching (sleep was over around 1:30 this morning...bummer.)

Enjoy!

No comments: