Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WWW

Do you ever wish that you could have a day devote to the world-wide-web?  A day that you had only one goal in mind, cleaning up your little piece of the Internet (yes, that's right, it stems from my quest to organize everything in sight =P).
 
I do. 
 
And here's how I would use that day...
  • Read all the blogs I have been saving on GoogleReader, including going to actual websites where necessary to watch videos, etc.
  • Complete all those draft emails and blogs I have sitting around just waiting for their moment in time.
  • Update on-line photo albums (still no pictures from our amazing vacation...from April).
  • Completely re-do my Facebook page (or delete it all together...something you never thought you'd hear from me, eh?)
  • Finally place those on-line orders I keep forgetting about (like the wedding photos that have been in my Snapfish shopping cart for about a year because I can't remember which I have already printed out and which I still need).
  • Download a few select songs from Amazon.com for the iPod...at least most have made it to my running list of "Songs to Buy" (an idea I totally stole from BFF-D =P)
  • Research how to hem jeans for Hubby's short little legs.
  • Actually respond to friends on Twitter by signing in instead of just texting my updates.
  • Add things to the Netfix queue that I might actually watch...
So many things to my Internet To Do List...maybe if I got my leg amputated or something I would have to sit on the couch all day and have no choice but to chug through my list...granted, that's pretty extreme...perhaps someday we just need a second laptop so Hubby can read CNN.com and watch YouTube videos about preparing meat for the smoker and I can work on my list =P
 

No comments: