Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hallmark

Dear Hallmark,
 
I am writing to discuss with you my frustration with your e-card business model change on www.hallmark.com.  I have been sending Hallmark e-cards for years (as many of my friends can attest since they have received just about every Hoops & YoYo card imaginable) and recently was quite disappointed at the transition of some of my favorite free cards to e-cards costing a minimum of $0.99.  Why the backtracking?  Some of these cards have been around for years, and now you want to charge me for them?!  I think not.
 
Equally disappointing is the fact that the majority of your "Staff Picks" are no longer free.  Isn't it enough that when I purchase a paper greeting card I pay almost $5 for your cards with the little gold seal so that I do not have to lick the envelope (goodness knows where that's been and how many hands have touched it)?  You have left me no choice, but to rethink my e-card supplier.  I will miss Hoops, YoYo, and their crazy antics, but seriously, no one needs to pay good money for those little guys and their ridiculousness.
 
Sincerely,
Former e-Card Addict

No comments: