Monday, August 3, 2009

Geese

 
If you've known me any length of time, in the past 4+ years I have probably complained about the ridiculousness of the Canadian Geese (I generally refer to them as "Those Ducks Again") that plague our area.  They are everywhere, and most annoyingly, in my work parking lot.  Sometimes they take up parking spaces, sometimes they fly toward your head as you walk to the door, sometimes they poop on your car....the list goes on and on.  Needless to say, there is a plethora of these things roaming around Fairfax and Loudoun counties (at the very least) and really, no one needs to go to great lengths to ensure the survival of a few more.  I would have honked my horn with all it's honking power had I seen this insanity in the middle of the road. 
 
Those ducks would have figured out soon enough to flap their little wings and fly across the road, at least that's what they do when I start heading toward them in my car on my way out of the parking lot at night, gaining speed as I go!

No comments: