Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Obsolete

So, I'm feeling rather nostalgic today as the news reported on "a glimpse of the world through the eyes of each incoming class" of college freshmen due to graduate in 2013 (which I thought was a fairly laughable claim in of itself...but that's beside the point.  Apparently Beliot College (whoever they are) has put out a list of items that they claim will help professors understand the new incoming class ever since the incoming class of 2002 came along (hooray for Hubby!)  I took a look at several years (Hubby's, mine, and the class of 2013) and was not too impressed by some of the points that were brought up...I think the timing may have been slightly off for some things, but all in all a decent idea.  Very entertaining.
 
Then things got really entertaining as I found another article on obsolete technology.  Now this was entertaining and kinda crazy to see how far technology has come, even in my lifetime...
 
...sometimes don't you just wish you could make a banner using a dot matrix printer? 
 
I do.

No comments: