Thursday, February 28, 2008

Test

I tend to stress out.
When I stress out I *sometimes* take it out on my body.
*Sometimes* I eat strange things when I stress out.

Foods I consumed on Audit Test Day:
1 cup of coffee with Vanilla Hazelnut creamer
1 6 inch Cheese Steak Sub (at 10:20am)
1 mini-bag of Baked Layes Potato Chips
3 sips of unsweetened iced-tea
1 bottle of Diet Chocolate Covered Cherry Dr. Pepper
2 Uncle C's Pepperoni Rolls
1 Margarita (nothin' fancy...on the rocks)
1 GIANT glass of water
Too many chips to count dipped in: 1) salsa, 2) queso, and 3) guacamole
1 chicken enchilada
1 cheese enchilada
Most of a serving of Mexican Rice
Most of a serving of Refried Beans

Test was rough, but boy did I have a happy tummy...WeightWatchers obviously does not apply on test days...my PointsTracker thinks I ate nothing. I intend to keep it that way.

No comments: