Monday, February 4, 2008

February

I cannot believe it is February already!

This is quite the conundrum since I am striving to be "Great in 2008" which includes many of the following underlying activities:
-Establishing a more appropriate daily routing that includes: making "decent" lunches for work, not leaving laundry in the dryer for more than 2 days, and (most importantly) ample opportunity for personal time in the Word.
-Finding a new serving opportunity (or opportunities) at church.
-Losing those extra pounds and maintaining my "healthy" weight.
-Completing the Becker CPA Review course for all 4 parts of the CPA Exam.
-(More importantly) Passing all 4 parts of the CPA Exam.
-Officially becoming a licensed CPA in the state of Virgina.

As I look onward into 2008, I have to say, I think I'm doing "okay". Sure things aren't as "there" as I hoped, but with my first Becker class starting tomorrow (oh my!) and being almost at my healthy weight, and on my way to getting that rockin' daily routine...I definitely think I'm on the right track...time is just going by so quickly, it's insane!

At least we get an extra day this year with February 29th on the calendar this leap year ;-)

No comments: