Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crappy

There are several things that can attribute to a crappy day...

-Dealing with incompetence.
-Experiencing that pre-cold throat tickle.
-Discovering a snag in brand new stocking prior to one's first cup of coffee for the day.
-Having one's lunch grow cold as peppered with ridiculous questions.
-Eating luke-warm, homemade, chicken pot-pie.
-Having to cancel on a friend that you have not seen in two months.
-Going home to an empty house because Hubby has to work out of town on the weekend.
-Receiving Obama-spam from someone who obviously knows nothing about me by virtue of the fact that I am on their, growing ever too frequent, Obama-spam mass-email listing.

Yes, all of these things can contribute to a crappy day...my day just happened to include all of them.

"Tomorrow is another day..." ~ Scarlett, Gone With the Wind

Tomorrow will be much better. It begins my 3-day weekend of relaxation, well with the exception of completing my CPA Application loose-ends. Yes, that's right. I have passed all my exams...and that, that my friends, deserves a cookie.

No comments: