Saturday, October 4, 2008

Inappropriate

So, I just took out the trash, like the helpful wife that I am. When I opened the garbage can to toss in the bag to my surprise there was something inside already. Trash days here in Pleasantville are Mondays and Thursdays. Since I have been home since Thursday, I have not throw away anything in the outside garbage can. It did not take long to figure out what happened. The small bag at the bottom of the can reeked...

Someone walking their dog threw away the nasty bag-o-poo in our garbage can?! Who does that? Ew.

Please note, here in Pleasantville, USA there are dog-friendly garbage cans scattered along the major walkways, complete with extra poo-bags (how convenient). Granted these are not located on the ALLEY where our trash can resides, but really, why would you walk your dog where there is no grass anyway?

This is unacceptable.

No comments: