Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Complements

Recently I have received one of my favorite complements...repeatedly. <-- (I have reconstructed that sentence I don't know how many times, but I'm not sure how to to phrase it...so bare with me.)

What is my favorite complement you ask?

"I wish I still had an AIM profile!"

You see, in college, AIM profiles consisted of many things: song lyrics, scriptures, count-downs, and most importantly (to my friends at least) random things our friends said. Sometimes these were meaningful, sometimes ridiculous, sometimes funny....you get the drift. Now that we've all grown up a bit and no longer spend hours chatting on-line (I confess, I was quite the addict beginning in the late 1990's, which I attribute to BFF-D, all the way up until August 2005 when after getting married, AIM stopped abruptly...who knew leaving a computer on 24-7 could cost so much money...especially when I was gone from 6am til 11pm most days due to work and could not touch the computer. Talk about a wake-up call!)

There really is no place for these quotes anymore...unless of course, they are blogged =P

No comments: