Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tired

Do you ever just feel tired? The kind of tired that even a 8 hour slumber cannot combat? The kind of tired that never goes away? That's me. Right now. Why have have I been so tired lately? Why does it feel like I just float through my days not caring what I do or where I go? Could it be a result of disappointment in my surroundings? Could it be I'm really just "tired" and need a rest? Am I coming down with something? Whatever the reason...I think it's time for me to admit that I need a little break. A break from the monotony of daily life. A break from commuting...from being encased in a cubical for 9 hours a day ( 9.5 if you count the days I eat lunch...also in my cubical)...from trying to come up with ways to save money (okay, spend less money) so Husband won't mention again how stretched we are now that we have become homeowners for a home that is too big for just the two of us...from arguing over navy blue, midnight blue, denim blue, or any other color blue...from shopping for things for which we have no intention of buying.

My break starts today and I am very excited.

No comments: