Friday, September 7, 2007

Glass

So I just watched a woman totally attempt to walk through a glass wall.

I am sitting at Panera awaiting my turn for an oil change...I chose a prime seat...close enough to the door that I get a warm breeze when the door opens which is quite nice considering I think they are trying to freeze us out of this establishment...or just try and make everyone buy a larger coffee. (FYI: I am not at the Panera from the Best Shopping Center Ever...but another one...I do love Panera...) Anyway, this woman was totally trying to open the "door" which is a push-door just to the right of a glass wall that separates the eating area from the doorway to/from the outside. Yeah, that's right, she totally plowed through the glass wall. Well, not exactly through...more like pounded into it and then promptly was thrown to the floor...yeah...that's how hard she hit it. There's this giant face-print on the glass wall. I tried not to laugh, but I saw her face as she was living and although it was red...there was a smile and an uncontrollable giggle. I heard from rustling behind me and turned around to see this early-30's business man red as a tomato giggling. That made me feel better...and we had a good laugh.

Lesson: always mind your surroundings or you may end up leaving a face-print on a glass wall and completely embarrassing yourself.

No comments: