Friday, June 13, 2008

Eww


This little guy and his buddy (who was all black instead of red and black...he ran away before we could get the camera) were on our sidewalk out front this afternoon. I gasped and "sucked all the oxygen out of the vicinity" when I saw them (at least that's what Husband said when I started dancing and pointing and generally freaking out). Now, I'm not normally one to freak over bugs and whatnot, but I hate snakes and anything snake-like. I also tend to not wear shoes when I'm outside so that made me a little more freakish since the thought of stepping on one of these little guys made me want to vomit (guess I now have something new to add to the list).

We live in Northern Virginia, not Hawaii. This is not okay.

What is this thing anyway?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we think its a snake fish? It has a leg and snakes do not have legs......

Rachael said...

Fish don't have legs...