Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Schedule

I am coming down the home-stretch, albeit slightly behind where I would like to be at this point in the race. My study schedule for the next 17 days looks a little something like this:

Wednesday - Attend Lecture #8
Thursday - Complete homework from Lecture #5
Friday - Complete homework from Lecture #6
Saturday - Sunday - No studying; road trip time!
Monday - Complete homework from Lecture #7 (begin #8) and attend Lecture #9
Tuesday - Complete homework from Lecture #8, begin #9
Wednesday - Complete homework from Lecture #9
Thursday - rest
Friday - Supplemental Questions and Simulations from Lectures #1-#5
Saturday - Supplemental Questions and Simulations from Lectures #5-#9
Sunday - Practice Tests
Monday - Practice Test
Tuesday - Practice Test
Wednesday - Practice Test
Thursday - Practice Test
Friday - Practice Tests until Husband and BFF-T force me to go to sleep.
Saturday - 8:30am EXAM TIME -- followed by fun, friends, and Brad Paisley 0=)

No later than noon-thirty I will be finished studying for at least two months when I get my last score back...then we can see if the "real" party can begin.

No comments: