Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 FAVORITES
1) Color: Blue/Gray - the color of the sky before a storm and a little lighter than RB's basement
2) Food: I have a Chipotle (Fajita bowl, no beans, steak, half of a spoonful of mild salsa, little bit of cheese and a little bit of lettuce) problem and may soon be in the need of an intervention.
3) Musical Group: Lately I'm really enjoying Mates of State.
4) Song Right Now: Vegetable Car - Joshua Radin
5) Movie: The Wizard of Oz
6) Sport: What is this "sport" of which you speak?
7) Season: Fall
8) Day of the Week: Wednesday
9) Ice Cream Flavor: In the category of "no longer exists" - Ben and Jerry's "One Sweet Whirled". In the category of "exists until the end of time" - Ben and Jerry's "Cherry Garcia"
10) Person: My brother

9 CURRENTS
1) Current Mood: I'm at work and it's snowing.
2) Current Scent: Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion
3) Current Clothes: Black sweater, white shirt, grey pants, black flats.
4) Current Desktop: It kind of looks like the island where the O6 are "discovered". Mumbata?
5) Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: It's on vibrate. Almost always on vibrate. Or silent.
6) Current Music: Well, now I have "Like a Vibration" by the Whigs in my head.
7) Current Time: 2:40PM
8) Current Surrounding: The U shaped desk of my secretarial station.
9) Current Event Happening Today: Snow. Too much snow. Eventually ice.

8 FIRSTS
1) First Best Friend: Danielle...we had the same birthday, but I don't remember her last name.
2) First Kiss: Michael Mazon. In the backyard of the abandoned house.
3) First Screen Name: LYLAC4246 (Love Ya Like A Crazy from The Big Comfy Couch. The most awesome children's show ever. I was in junior high at the time.)
4) First Pet: Midnight the cat who could yell louder than anyone/thing I've known since.
5) First Piercing: My ears. I was 6. It hurt a lot so I waited an hour between ears.
6) First Crush: Mikey. (I loved Mike's when I was little...) He had a red "suit" jacket that he wore for our Christmas show (kindergarten) and brown hair and was soooo cute.
7) First Music: It was either The Dirty Dancing soundtrack or the Godspell soundtrack that I had on cassette first...
8) First Car: 1991 Dodge Spirit which occasionally didn't start. Like on the way home from Virginia.

7 LASTS
1) Last Class: Intro to Law
2) Last Drink: water. I'm making it a goal to drink 2 liters of water a day. So far (two weeks), so good.
3) Last Trip: Ummm...Pittsburgh?
4) Last Kiss: My grandmother. Through her tears as she said goodbye. I hate that she always cries when I leave.
5) Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Bride Wars
6) Last Phone Call: My brother
7) Last CD Played: Beyonce - I Am....Sasha Fierce. Shut up. My co-worker burned it for me.

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
1) Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? That would depend on your definition of dating. I had a little trouble defining that word in the past.
2) Have you ever broken the law? Does it count if I watched from the back seat of my friend's car as they illegally set off fireworks in the middle of suburban streets? I was merely a spectator.
3) Have you ever been arrested? No, but I have been a passenger in a car that was running from the cops (see Number 2).
4) Have you ever skinny-dipped? No. But oddly enough they encouraged that sort of thing at camp...(on girls night.)
5) Have you ever been on TV? Yes. I was awesome. At sitting and listening to someone read a story.
6) Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? No.

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you're wearing: A thumb ring with two hearts, one of which frames my favorite freckle.
2) 1 thing you've done today: Confirmed documents in the vault.
3) 1 thing you're bothered by: Talking. So much talking.
4) 1 thing you can't live without: Books
5) 1 thing you do when you're bored: Sleep. Or obsessively check google reader. (Where I got this.)

4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1) London
2) France
3) Scotland
4) Everywhere else

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1) I seem to have fallen into a phase where I'm not really telling anybody anything...
2)
3)

2 CHOICES
1) Black or White? Gray
2) Hot or Cold? Cool.

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO?
1) Publish a book and marry a Scotsman (they go together as one dream)

No comments: