Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Copycat

Since I am a copycat (which may in all honesty be two words as opposed to one) I shall play this little game...

...and because I'm home, tired from shoveling, and morning the loss of my salsa...

10 FAVORITES
1) Color: Purple
2) Food: Spaghetti
3) Musical Group: Relient K
4) Song Right Now: Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
5) Movie: oddly enough this question was the topic of conversation from our last SG social gathering...for which I have crappy answers because I have too many favorites..
6) Sport: College Football
7) Season: Winter
8) Day of the Week: Saturday
9) Ice Cream Flavor: Peppermint
10) Person: Hubby

9 CURRENTS
1) Current Mood: Mellow
2) Current Scent: Probably sweat (I just shoveled snow)
3) Current Clothes: sweats
4) Current Desktop: Standard-issue blue squiggles
5) Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: old-school telephone ring
6) Current Music: No music right now...just the news (I'm a nerd)
7) Current Time: 6:39PM
8) Current Surrounding: Family room.
9) Current Event Happening Today: Sleet/Freezing Rain/Nasty

8 FIRSTS
1) First Best Friend: Amber
2) First Kiss: Mike something or other...
3) First Screen Name: No clue...would probably have to ask BFF-D
4) First Pet: Buddy (cat), Nikki (dog), Bafala (horse) were all around when I came home.
5) First Piercing: My ears, I was in second grade. One fell out at school and I was too scared to put it back in myself...so I was a moron and took out the other one. The holes closed. I was a pansy until my 19th birthday when I decided to give it another go.
6) First Crush: Probably that Mike kid I kissed...
7) First Music: The first music I remember was my father singing "Hey Good Lookin'" in the kitchen of our house.
8) First Car: Mercury Sable. It looked like a giant green turd.

7 LASTS
1) Last Class: Becker CPA Review class for FAR...ew.
2) Last Drink: Water.
3) Last Trip: Tennessee...in September
4) Last Kiss: Hubby's forehead when I left for work
5) Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Bride Wars
6) Last Phone Call: My mother
7) Last CD Played: Brad Paisley - 5th Gear

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
1) Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? Yes.
2) Have you ever broken the law? Oh geez...=P
3) Have you ever been arrested? No.
4) Have you ever skinny-dipped? No.
5) Have you ever been on TV? Yes.
6) Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? No.

5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you're wearing: My favorite skiing socks...if I can't go skiing, at least I'll wear my socks =P
2) 1 thing you've done today: Confirmed that I am not the only person on the planet that hates "Jack and Kate Plus 8".
3) 1 thing you're bothered by: That my profession does not lend itself to snow days.
4) 1 thing you can't live without: Peanut Butter (this recall is KILLING ME!)
5) 1 thing you do when you're bored: browse Facebook.

4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1) Western Caribbean
2) Canadian Rockies
3) Somewhere Hubby really wants to go (where ever that might be)
4) I always suck at this question...

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Since I decided long ago that no one person should know everything these three people, when put together know everything/anything there is to know...
1) Hubby
2) Dennis
3) Tessa

2 CHOICES
1) Black or White? Black
2) Hot or Cold? Cold

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO?
1) Live in a way that would make my Father proud.

No comments: