Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spaghetti

FYI: I love spaghetti.

Today I got to do something I haven't done in at least 3 1/2 years. I made spaghetti and dumped the warm sauce into the drained noodles and mixed it all together before dumping onto my plate. YUM! This is one of my absolutely favorite ways to have spaghetti (the other being with "meat" sauce...which Hubby thinks is more like chili than meat sauce. but whatever, it's amazing and since when did he think there could ever be too much meat?!) I love that it looks more like Spaghetti-Os or something...everyone gets covered in sauce, no bare noodles here!

Hubby thinks it's gross when I stir my spaghetti, hence not having enjoyed this amazing concoction until now (...although why haven't I thought of this sooner...like...the entire month Hubby was in Australia?!)

No comments: