Friday, January 30, 2009

Random

So this is going around Facebook, etc. and I am bored =P I did not "tag"...baby steps, baby steps ;-)

25 Random Things About Me

1. This is my first Facebook "Note".

2. I never look like myself in photos.

3. When I was a kid I fell into the dishwasher.

4. I have never "loved" one of my haircuts.

5. I love spaghetti.

6. I miss riding horses with my dad after school.

7. I gained 35 pounds my freshman year of college.

8. I had known my husband 5 years before we decided to date.

9. Our first "date" was to a chili restaurant =)

10. I tend to randomly win things.

11. The first PG-13 movie I saw in the theaters by myself was Happy Gilmore.

12. I hate flying, elevators, and public restrooms where you have to lock yourself into a tiny dimly lit space.

13. I cannot name my favorite movie.

14. One of my dream jobs would be working for Disney.

15. I love cooking, but hate people being in my kitchen.

16. I never found my "talent" (trust me, my mother tried...dance lessons, tennis lessons, golf lessons, basketball camp, swimming lessons, drum lessons, bassoon lessons, piano lessons, art classes...)

17. I hate swallowing pills.

18. I don't care who knows, my favorite pizza in the world is from Chuck E. Cheese (although Ledo's is a pretty good substitute and way more "adult" appropriate).

19. I once threw up at the zoo...children pointed and laughed.

20. The best concert I ever witnessed was the Two Hats and a Red Head Tour (Terri Clark, Brad Paisley, and Reba).

21. I love Alaska and knew when I was 13 that I would someday go back for my honeymoon (and did!)

22. I believe in absolute truth.

23. I have a serious shoe addiction.

24. I hate my nose.

25. I love roses.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You and Caylin have something in common, #19 (though I don't know if other kids pointed and laughed, because we were too busy trying to "deal with it". And, I would call perfecting the chocolate chip cookie a great talent!!! See you Sunday!