Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Decisions

Sometimes having too many choices leads to indecisiveness in this particular gal. Every year Hubby takes me out for my birthday (which is right around the corner, don't you know) and I get to choose the restaurant (which is actually pretty silly since Hubby typically makes me choose restaurants, but this can be "special"). This year I'm having a hard time making a decision.

So far my list includes:

Sweetwater Tavern (typically this is Hubby's B-day choice)
Melting Pot
Medieval Times (a recent ad due to a coupon I found this week)
Coastal Flatts (similar to Sweetwater, but with amazing calamari...)
Benihana (or similar Japanese steakhouse)
Texas de Brazil
Maggianos
Cheesecake Factory
California Pizza Kitchen
Uno's
1 Dozen Cupcakes from Cupcake Heaven (ahhh)

My list is very random and not narrowed down at all. Apparently I can only choose one, although I have coupons for free stuff at several other establishments (Red Robin, Noodles & Co., etc.) those do not count =P Ugh, decisions, decisions...

The BFF-Duo of M&T (not to be confused with the bank) will be accompanying me to the Mexican restaurant of my choosing, Austin Grill, for celebratory enchiladas and margaritas, so never fear, I shall get my Mexican fix this birthday "season" ;-)

No comments: