Friday, February 13, 2009

Free

So far for my birthday I have received the following free food goodies:

Free Chocolate Fondue for Two - Melting Pot
Free Bowl of Noodles - Noodles & Co.
Free Dessert - Ruby Tuesdays
Free Dinner - Texas De Brazil
$5 off - Smokey Bones
Free Appetizer or Dessert - Glory Days
Free Birthday Burger - Red Robin
Free Birthday Burrito - Qdoba
Free Ice Cream Cone - Maggie Moo's

I like birthday "season" =)

I also got a coupon for a free topping on my Ledo's pizza (yummy) and a free Tower of Onion Rings from Red Robin randomly, just to say "thanks".

Free food loves me...as I love it!

PS - If any of these grand establishments interests you, please let me know. I would be more than willing to share my birthday season spoils with you 0=)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

The question is, do you have to use all of them on your birthday???

Sounds like the Bings and the Browns need to plan a Smokey Bones trip some time in the near future! Yummy!