Saturday, February 21, 2009

Digital

On the weekend of my twenty-sixth birthday I had a first. I purchased my first selection of digital music =P Yes, that's right. My iPod used to contain mp3s from back when Napster was cool (and "legal"), imported CDs, and music gathered from friends (that could never come off the iPod).

What did I download?

1) Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band (the single)

2) The Birds and the Bee Sides - Relient K (the entire album)

My apologies to Hubby should I go One-Click-Happy with Amazon.com and their mp3 department.*

Thanks to Hubby for getting my the iPod of my dreams and thanks to Grandma for always coming through with the birthday money....now I just have to decide what else I want to purchase...


* Hubby insists that all mp3s be purchased from Amazon.com so that they will indeed be in mp3 format =P

No comments: