Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lunchtime

Lunchtime is a difficult time for me. Mostly because it spikes my unhealthy jealously of Husband's work friends and his lunchtime crew. Things are starting to pick up though since I ate lunch with people yesterday and someone else asked me to lunch for tomorrow. I decided today that perhaps if I ate lunch in the kitchen where there is table and four chairs that this would be a good "sign" that "Rachael likes to eat lunch outside of her cubical." This however was a foiled plan...mostly because the lights in the kitchen are on a timer that automatically shuts off the lights after three minutes of no activity...you can guess how much lunch went...I had to get up at least three times to re-set the lights. Someone came in once, but only to grab a few things. I must find a new plan because that one is just going to make a fool of me.

On the upswing I had a bowl of soup that was frozen from the last time I made African Peanut Soup and it was amazing.

No comments: