Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Today

...is the day. The day that I postthe link to this blog on my MySpace and Facebook pages.

It's a big day. Almost six months in the making. I'm still not 100% sure about the decision (but then again I'm not 100% sure about the decision to maintain my MySpace page...Facebook has been my "social network" of choice but since I like photos and most friends post photos on MySpace rather than Facebook I am stuck).

This blog is way more in depth than my old (old) Xanga blog...man...that means like forever ago...and the blogging capabilities in MySpace are just not up to my standards. Facebook has implemented Notes and other ways to enhance profiles, none of which excite me...I preferred the old, boring, plain Facebook (although was excited when the ability to add photo albums was added....this just shows you how long it's been since I joined Facebook).

I almost ate an entire bag of home-made trail mix while writing this entry. Nervous eater perhaps? Afraid that the real me won't be pleasing to the reader? Notsomuch. It's 11am and I'm starving, the norm for a Wednesday morning I assure you.

Enjoy!

No comments: