Friday, March 13, 2009

Five

Things I would love to accomplish this weekend:

1. Finish reading Disciplines of a Godly Woman (a good goal considering the rest of the small group finished about a month ago...my bad). -- Apparently I have already finished...maybe "put away stack of already read books" should replace this item...

2. Put the laundry room back together from its recent renovation (which is slightly dependant on Hubby finishing said renovation).


3. Go through wedding candid photos so that I can take advantage of the Snapfish sale on 4x6 prints going on til Sunday (also dependent on the finalization of the laundry room renovation since there is currently remnants of cabinetry packaging and all the laundry room goodies blocking the doorway to the closet containing all my scrapbooking paraphernalia).

4. Make Monkey Bread...totally doable if I can convince Hubby that socializing with friends is necessary this weekend for my sanity ;-)

5. Clean the bathroom. It's time.

No comments: