Friday, March 13, 2009

Phone

Things I want out of my next cell phone:

1. Full-sized keyboard - let's face it, I text a lot.
2. No swivelling, flipping, etc. - this is what I tend to break, pretty self-explanatory.
3. Ability to sync with GoogleCalendar - for practical reasons.
4. Ability to check Gmail - for selfish reasons.
5. Picture messaging capability that includes zooming - because apparently I can't stop a list at something other than a multiple of 5.

We'll see what we can do about this list when it comes time to renew the contract...I have a feeling a Internet/data-package will be a hard-sell to Hubby =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Rach-
1. with Verizon, a Blackberry is good but you are required to get the data package. if you wait a few weeks you will have the benefit of the alltell wireless merger phones also.

2. get the insurance

3. you would need the data package, or you can sync with just your computer... if you do not need real time update this is my recommendation. you can sync the google calendar with outlook via a google app.

4. unlimited data package- about an extra 35.00 a month

5. that would be text with MMS. Unlimited is 20.00 down to 250 for 5.00

if you get he data/internet you also get real time google maps. IT took me about 6 weeks to research all this, since i have got all this life has become a little more convenient (though i am not paying for it anymore ;). As for the hard sell, Carrie said no.

for Bing, I suggest bring him out to all he can eat BBQ to get hims drunk on the sauce, then hit him up in between bites when he is saying "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBQ"

Rachael said...

Obviously I can count on TB for some support =) Thanks Buddy...and I hear Hard Times might be on the agenda for tomorrow? Yummy!