Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oops

I am having a terrible time with this new blog. I have written three posts that have not gotten "published" and I fear something (not me) is wrong. Why am I having so much trouble attempting to begin a "big girl" blog? I tried MySpace for a while, but the complicated nature of the site is annoying...you can never read other people's pages and it drove me crazy. Granted, my page was very reader-friendly, but someone needed to take a stand! I appreciate Google's quest for simplicity and commend them on their traditional style (although I would be much more impressed had I not lost two of the most amazing blogs ever written by myself).

Blog Gurus: Say it isn't so! Auto-correct the blogging universe and let the insane dribble that comes from my brain flow freely onto the cyber-waves to the eyes of unsuspecting readers! Let my thoughts become so much more and let the world have just a little more pink.

[Apparently, now things are fixed and I will post four entries today...awesome...]

No comments: