Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beth

So, a day or so ago I was commenting to a Sister how awesome it would be if Beth Moore had a blog. I had searched Living Proof Ministry's website for evidence of one for some time, but to no avail. Her weekly devotional postings stopped a year or so ago..and I had seen nothing of the like anywhere.

Then I got this email:
I'm eating lunch reading my fav. blogs and I see a link on the side Beth Moore's Blog, had to pass along. :)

How exciting for a Thursday!

I immediately clicked on the link and read the latest posting. It was refreshing, real, and full of that God-given talent for writing/storytelling/giving-you-the-proverbial-kick-in-the-pants that Beth has been blessed with...

http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2008/03/something-on-my-mind.html

I contend that my God is awesome! I may not have specifically prayed for this type of encouragement, but I am blessed by His ability to know ME as I sit here today. Thanks for the encouragement send today by both Beth and my Sister =)

No comments: