Monday, March 17, 2008

Scores

So I am hesitant to find out my exam scores. Husband thinks it'll be "fun". Sometimes Husband and I do not think the same things are "fun". This is one of those times. He thinks it will be motivating either way...either motivating to study harder if I fail, or motivating to know that I CAN pass these stupid things. I'm too scare I will become un-motivated. So I won't look at my scores online.

Sadly for me, Husband is no idiot. He Google-ed "CPA exam test score results" and found the website...then did a quick Gmail search for my ID and, most surprisingly, regurgitated my social off the top of his head without missing a beat. What in the world! I did not want to know...nor did I want to be there when he looked. I was, on both accounts.

My score has not yet been processed.

I told him not to tell me if he looked again...or at least not when I was around...he can use his judgment as to whether or not it would be beneficial for me to know my score (i.e., he can tell me if I passed).

These exams make me feel ill.

PS - I suck at giving up coffee...heart palpitations or not, I love that warm sludge.

No comments: