Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Intake

So I have decided to clue you in on my insane food and beverage intake for today, mostly because Hubby watched me pack my bag for work today and commented on the assortment of food that I kept throwing into the bag.  So, here it goes, in chronological order*:
 
1/2 cup of decaffeinated Constant Comment hot tea
10 oz water
150mg Zantac
1/2 cranberry bagel with Country Crock spread
20 oz water
2 Sunsweet Ones (Why yes, I am a 90 year old person...shut it!)
1 prenatal vitamin
1 DHA supplement
20 oz water
1 cup of garlicky/cheesy noddles with 1 cup of broccoli (leftovers from dinner last night)
1 Dole Mixed Fruit fruit cup
1 Cadbury Rose chocolate (my last of a box Hubby brought from England)
1 apple, sliced
1 cup of Light and Fit Strawberry yogurt
1 snack-sized baggie of mini pretzels
20oz water
Chicken Fajita Wrap from Backyard Grill
Side of Fries from Backyard Grill 
1 cup Edy's Slow-Churned Peppermint Ice Cream
10 oz water
150mg Zantac
 
 
*Please note these items are generally consumed fairly evenly throughout the day...pretty much hourly to keep the insane heartburn at bay =P

No comments: