Monday, October 29, 2007

Lotion

Can hand lotion spoil?

I suspect that something is "wrong" with the hand lotion on my desk at work. It is supposed to smell like Black Raspberry Vanilla (not one of my favorite scents, but not terribly offensive either for the workplace). I definitely think the lotion no longer smells like Black Raspberry Vanilla, but rather...Nasty Laundry Detergent Public Restroom Soap No Vanilla. This is unacceptable. Granted this bottle is probably three years old by now...maybe four...a Christmas gift from the pre-marriage days from a friend of the family. I still have just over half the bottle left (obviously this is a mental note to all not to buy me full-sized versions of lotions) and have quite a dilemma on my hands...do I throw away what may still be perfectly good (effective) lotion due to it's now offensive smell and buy a replacement? I'm sure that Bath and Body Works is running a sale on travel sized items...since they are always running a sale on those types of things... Or do I suffer on with the scent of Black Raspberry Vanilla But Not looming overhead in my cube?

I wonder if people outside my cubical can smell my lotion...


(By the time I checked the mail this evening, guess what was in the mailbox? That's right, a coupon for Bath and Body Works...apparently even they know I need new lotion!)

No comments: