Saturday, October 6, 2007

Quotes


Guy from 1957 team sitting behind me: "Why are they still running that play? It didn't work in 1957 and it doesn't work now!"

Man in Beachers: "Are you from the 1957 team?"
Grandpa: "No, the 1947 team."
Man in Bleachers "Wow!"
Grandpa (to me) "Hey, that guy thought I looked young!"

Man in Bleachers 2: "Look, there's a sign for 1947! Those guys must be 80 years old!"
My Aunt: "Yes, that's my Dad."

Man in Bleachers 3: "There's more men from the 1947 team than from the 1997 team!"

Guy from 1957 team: "Media time-out? What's that? I have never heard of that!"
His friend: "It's for the TV commercials."
Guy from 1957 team: "TV commercials time-out...we didn't have those when I played football!"


I love football...have I mentioned that before?

No comments: