Friday, October 26, 2007

Snuggles

I love Kitty snuggles. I probably would not enjoy snuggles from Kitty in she wasn't so darn fluffy and soft. Husband is gone on travel and Kitty makes for a great companion. She is excited to see me, although still remains at the back door in the hope that Husband will return and play with her, she follows me around the house, and most importantly she crawls on the bed and curls up next to me each night to sleep. She purrs and provides much needed comfort and warmth.

Especially since it has become a tradition that "something" happens to my car while Husband is out of town and sometimes you just need something soft to dry your tears.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey I found your blog! I'm glad you enjoyed the oatcakes :) they are tasty aren't they? Hopefully I'll be seeing you tomorrow ;)