Monday, October 22, 2007

TV

So it's about that time. Time that I sit down and consider what is rotting my brain...on the TV that is...Fall 2007 Edition.

So I started out with a HUGE list of new shows I wanted to check out, only a few even made it to "pilot viewing" and less have made the cut. It looks like my choices are pretty solid (except for one, maybe two) so let's see what I have been tuning into...

Dancing with the Stars - my family is into the show, the only show they watch, gives Mom, the grandparents and me something to talk about in the pop-culture realm...this is a first...I shall hang onto this show considering how much I love movies/tv and never get to share that with them...with the exception of my Grandma who has a love for the movies...probably where I get it from...

Heroes - no explanation needed.

Journeyman - I could probably live without, but Husband loves it and I am not opposed, not sure how this can run more than one season though...and from the network chatter it seems this show is doomed (much like our well-loved Justice from last season...so sad...)

Chuck - love it! Needs to continue...'nough said.

Beauty and the Geek - our favorite reality show has taken a downward turn with the addition of a girl geek and boy beauty...so not the same or fair...should totally come up with Hottie and the Nerd or something if they want to reverse the genders. Still a keeper though!

The Office - hilarious...when Michael Scott isn't the center of attention that is...some of these hour-long episodes have been rather painful. Loving the Pam/Jim subplot and Angela and her accounting crew are representing as usual =)

Smallville - totally rocks this season...quite possibly our favorite show on TV right now.

Scrubs - makes it's return for their final season this Thursday...of course I'll be watching...and if I were able, would have already pre-ordered the DVDs on Amazon.com.

Big Shots - another newbie...probably going to get canned (by the networks) but I just love Michael Vartan...I can't just sit by and watch ex-Alias stars get new shows and not watch...it would be wrong...Sark on Heroes, Vaughn on Big Shots...excellent, excellent. Not sure this show is going to last though...too many guys...too many sub-plots.

So there you have it. LOST isn't back until February, so then I'm sure the line-up will become shuffled yet again...it may be time to say good-bye to Journeyman and Big Shots by then...only time will tell...

Yes, I know that I am a dork.

No comments: