Monday, October 8, 2007

Nose

Fact: My nose is too small (acording to the ENT visit in June).
Fact: My nose is too big (personal opinion).
Fact: I have no allergies (according to the allergist and her prick test).
Fact: I have had seasonal allergy symptoms for as long as I can remember.
Question: Why does my nose itch constantly during the spring and fall?

Fact: I get headaches when I continually use nasal spray.
Fact: ENT prescribed nasal spray for my small nose.
Fact: ENT said only "cure" for chronic breathing issues was rhinoplasty.
Fact: I have always hated my nose and have longed for a new one.
Question: Why am I now scared, now that my "dream" has become a "recommendation"?
Question: If I could pick any nose for my face, which one would I choose?

Fact: Ragweed season is a killer.

No comments: